Your privacy is genuinely important to us. At corpusTU, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect your rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our services.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to understand your privacy rights and to control what information you share with us or with others through our Service.
- Here is a brief description of your personal rights according to GDPR (European Union)
- If you have any questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please contact our support team.
corpusTU AG (“corpusTU”), Am Dorfplatz 5, 6045 Meggen, Switzerland operates a website at www.piggybox.io (“Site”) and eventually an iOS, Android, Progressive-Web based mobile application called PiggyBox (“App”). Together, the Site and App along with backend technology serve to provide a one-stop source for:
- receiving benefits from us or from our partner organizations in exchange of shown knowledge about our or their products,
- donating a part of the received benefits to other individuals or organizations,
- transferring a part of the received benefits to other individuals or organizations
What Information Does corpusTU Collect?
When you access our Site or our App, we may collect and store certain information about you, your internet-connected devices, and the actions you take when you use corpusTU.
- Personal Information You Provide to Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Service or provide to us in any other way. The Personal Information collected may include your username, email address, age, country of residence, Google, Twitter and/or Facebook usernames, information regarding your use of our Service, the organizations of which you are a member, your search terms, and the feedback you provide. We can automatically receive your location from your mobile device. The Personal Information you provide is used for such purposes as allowing you to set up an user account to interact with the Service, improving the content of the Service, customizing the content you see, and communicating with you about different topics and new features of the Service. We may also draw upon this Personal Information in order to adapt the Service of our platform to your needs, to research the effectiveness of our Services, and to develop new tools for the platform.
- USA HIPAA-regulated Information: We do not collect or have access to any Personal or non-Personal Information that is protected under state or Federal HIPAA regulations. You should not enter or provide any HIPAA-regulated or health-related information to corpusTU, either directly to our employees, or through our Site, App, or Dervice. corpusTU is not regulated under the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA).
How is My Personal Information Used and Shared?
- Employees, Contractors, and Affiliated Organizations: corpusTU discloses Personal Information and non-Personal Information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process on corpusTU’s behalf or to provide services available at corpusTU’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country. By using corpusTU Site and App, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
- Friends: You may connect your corpusTU profile to third-party services such as Google, Facebook and Twitter which may enable to post information about your usage of corpusTU to your selected audiences on those third-party services. corpusTU does not make your Personal or non-Personal Information viewable to those services unless you grant permission through those services. Individuals reading this informationmay use it or disclose it to other individuals or entities without our control and without your knowledge. We therefore urge you to think carefully about including any specific information you may deem private in comments or tips or other content (location orotherwise) that you create in the Service.
- Partner Organizations: One of the key purposes of corpusTU is to help partner organizations learn about which perks and discounts are most valuable and most popular and for them to provide additional relevant information about available benefits to you, to their members, and to prospective members. To that end, corpusTU may share Personal Information and non-Personal Information as well as aggregated and anonymous data with partner organizations of which you may or may not be a member. Examples of this data include alerts received, alerts converted into transactions, search terms, types of perks redeemed, and feedback provided on individual perks.
- Publicly Available Information: corpusTU does not share any Personal Information or non-Personal Information with the general public.
Other than to the recipients described above, corpusTU discloses Personal Information and non-Personal Information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when corpusTU believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of corpusTU, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of the Service and have supplied your email address, corpusTU may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with corpusTU and our products. We primarily use our web site and blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. corpusTU takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of Personal and non-Personal Information.
If corpusTU, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that corpusTU goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and
that any acquirer of corpusTU may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Third Party Sites
This policy only addresses our activities from our servers.
Other sites, including those sites that are accessible from our site, may have their own policies and practices, which we do not control.
Security, Illegal and Legal Access
We cannot guarantee the security of the information collected, despite our efforts to maintain the security of such information. Although we use industry-standard methods to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, third parties may gain access to the database by evading our security measures. We assume no liability for any disclosure of information collected arising from the acts of third parties or other events, acts or omissions outside of our control.
If you have any additional questions about corpusTU’s dedication to consumer privacy, please contact us at support@corpusTU.io